Professional in logistics
- Div: Manufacturing
Dept.: Logistics Engineering
Position: Senior Engineer
- To analyze the trend of inventory movement for our trade items.
- To study the demand of warehouse area and the feasibility of capacity.
- To plan/ consider/arrange warehouse and handling of cargoes that arrive at the warehouse.
- To manage the direction of handling and budget.
- To study and optimize logistics and packing of international trade.
- Other duties as assigned by superiors.
- 25-29 years old
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistic Engineering or Industrial Engineering
- Professional in logistics (Planning and execution in many ways of export & import in a warehouse )
- Fluent in Thai & English (Japanese would be an advantage)
- Good Computer skills: MS.Office (Word, Excel: Cross analyzing by pivot, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- Other skills: Kaizen skills (e.g. TPS) Mechanics of materials. Reporting skills.
Working Day and Holiday
- Regular Working Time: 08.00 – 17.00
- Monday – Friday
Welfare And Benefits
- Medical Care
- Group Insurance
- Meal Allowance
- Transportation allowance
- Grant Money
- OT (Special Rate)
- Bonus (Twice a year )
- Provident Fund
- Apprenticeship in Japan (depending on the criteria)
- Business Trip Allowance
- Annual Leave maximum 14 Days
For anyone who is interested in applying for this position, please submit a resume with recent salary information for company consideration
To apply for this position, fill in the application form and send back to us. Download Isuzu Global CV Engineering Center Co., Ltd. 90 CW Tower A, 37th,40th Floor, Ratchadapisek Road, Huai Khwang, Bangkok 10310 Tel : +66-2168-3340 | Fax : +66-2168-3335-6 E-mail : email@example.com