Privacy Notice for Website Users
21th September 2020
Isuzu Global CV Engineering Center Company Limited (“we”) is committed to protect personal data of website users (“you”) pursuant to Personal Data Protection Act B.E. 2562 (PDPA).
In this privacy notice, we are a data controller who collects, uses, or discloses your personal data according to PDPA. To comply with PDPA, the data controller must inform the data subject of the purpose of the collection of personal data based on the lawful basis; retention period; the categories of persons or entities to whom the collected personal data may be disclosed; and rights of data subject, we, therefore, announce this privacy notice for website users in accordance with section 23 of PDPA.
We may update this privacy notice from time to time as required by law. In the event this privacy notice is amended, we will announce a new privacy notice on this website. This privacy notice will be effective immediately on the date of announcement.
1. What Personal Data We Collect
Personal Data means any information relating to a natural person, which enables the identification of such natural person, whether directly or indirectly, but not including the information of the deceased persons in particular. We collect the following types of personal data.
1.1 Personal data which is obtained when you have accessed to our website, e.g. IP Address, date and time, location data, other device identifier, browsing actions, usage patterns, log, and cookies.
2. Why We Process Your Personal Data
2.1 We process your personal data because it is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject e.g. Computer-related Crime Act B.E. 2550 (Amendment No. 2, B.E. 2560) which requires service provider to maintain traffic data for a period not less than 90 days as from the date was entered into the computer system and to keep user’s data for a period not less than 90 days from its expiry date.
2.2 We process your personal data because it is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party e.g. to analyze how our website is used and to tailor content that is relevant to you; to prevent fraud or harm to us or to any third parties and to ensure the security of our networks.
2.3 We process your personal data because it is necessary for the performance of the contracts between us and you which includes responding your request in case you apply for a position by submitting your job application to our email as shown in our website. Please see our Privacy Notice for Job Applicants, Internship Applicants and Interns.
3. An Update to this Privacy Notice
We may amend this Privacy Notice for Website Users at any time to reflect changes in our privacy practices and legal requirements.
4. How We Collect Personal Data from You
5. Disclosure of Your Personal Data
5.1 We disclose and share your personal data with:
(1) Companies in our group (“affiliates”), please refer to the full list of affiliates from the link: https://www.isuzu.co.th/group_company_in_thailand
(2) Individuals and entities which are not our affiliates (“third parties”) for the purpose of collecting and processing personal information as described in this privacy notice such as service providers; government agencies; and other necessary persons.
5.2 We will require persons receiving your personal data to take appropriate measures to protect your personal data, process the data properly and only as necessary, and prevent unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data.
6. Transfer of Your Personal Data Overseas
6.1 We may send or transfer your personal data to our affiliates in a foreign country if it is necessary in order for us to perform our obligations in the contract to which you are the counterparty, to comply with laws or to the extent necessary for the public interest activities.
6.2 We may store your information on a computer, server, or cloud provided by a third party and may use third-party programs, applications and platforms in processing your personal data. However, we will not allow unrelated parties to access to your personal data and will require such parties to have appropriate security protection measures.
6.3 In order to protect your personal data which is transferred to our affiliates in a foreign country, we will put in place a personal data protection policy regarding the sending or transferring of personal data to another data controller or data processor who is in a foreign country and is in the same affiliated business.
7. Security Measures
7.1 We have implemented appropriate technical and administrative standards to protect your personal data from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access use, disclose, or destruction.
7.2 We provide appropriate security measures to protect your personal data. We will limit the access to your personal data for those who need to know for their works. In case there is processing of your personal data by the third parties, we will further ensure that such third parties will protect your personal data and comply with personal data protection law.
8. Retention Period
8.1 We will retain your personal data for the period necessary to meet the objectives unless the law requires longer retention periods. In the event that such period is unclear, we will retain the data for a customary expected period in accordance with retention standards (e.g. the prescriptive period of 10 years for general legal claims).
8.2 We have established an auditing system to delete or destroy your personal data when the retention period expires or when it becomes irrelevant or unnecessary for the purposes of collecting that personal data.
9. Your Rights as the Data Subject
9.1 You have the rights under the personal data protection law summarized as follows:
- Withdraw the consent you have given to us;
- Request to view and copy your personal data or disclose the source where we obtain your personal data;
- Send or transfer personal data that is in an electronic form as required by personal data protection laws to other data controllers;
- Oppose the collection, use, or disclosure of personal information about you
- Delete or destroy or make your personal data non-personally identifiable (anonymous) information;
- Suspend the use of your personal data;
- Correct your personal information to be current, complete, and not cause misunderstanding.
- Complain to the Personal Data Protection Committee in the event that we, our data processors, our employees, or our contractors violate or do not comply with personal data protection laws.
9.2 You can exercise the rights mentioned in section 9.1, please click here or visit our website at [Exercise Form] (you will be able to exercise your rights when the law is enforced).
10. Links to Third-Party’s Websites
11. Information about Data Controller and Data Protection Officer
We provide support in case you have any data privacy related questions or concerns, or wish to exercise any of your data privacy related rights. For such cases, please contact the data controller and data protection officer:
Website Moderator Officer General Affairs Department
Address: Isuzu Global CV Engineering Center Co., Ltd.
90 CW Tower A, 37th, 40th Floor, Ratchadapisek Road, Huai Khwang, Bangkok 10310