Date : 22/04/2016
- Water is related to the “Isuzu” brand which has been derived from the “Isuzu” river.
- In several areas, the water does not meet the “clean” standard, and contaminated with polluted substances, especially in school which is the center of each community. In some schools, there is not sufficient water.
- This project is a joint project with Isuzu Group. The estimate budget is around 2,000,000 Baht per school.
- To improve the water quality by constructing the groundwater system together with the water-tank tower and water station building at school.
- To educate the students, teachers and community how to maintain the system and utilize it for maximum benefits
- To help support community gaining income sustainably, by selling the drinking water from the water tank and filter machine.
School : Baan Mae Ta ( Lampang )
Date : 31 March 2015